Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Book of Mormon Year

The greatest blessing that comes to me because of teaching Seminary is my increasing love for the scriptures and the words of our Latter-day Apostles. Every day in my studying I find something that I want to share with someone or that I want to always remember for myself. So out of that is born this blog.

I truly am grateful for this calling. It is by far the hardest calling I have had. But the blessings I am receiving far outweight the challenge. And so I am most grateful that the Lord entrusted me with this assignment.

I came to know the Savior in a very real and personal way last year as I taught from the New Testament. And now this year as I teach from the Book of Mormon I am learning of it's power in a whole new way. My testimony is being strengthened as I read, ponder, and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment